We are always on the lookout for new talent!
Interested? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
Are you a skilled salesperson? Do you value a good relationship with customers? Do you have an affinity with modern technology and IT? Do you find information security and privacy important?
Then Apogado can become your ideal biotope. We advise companies and governments on information security & privacy, GDPR, and digital transformation. We mainly provide consulting, but we also have some software tools developed in-house (cloud-based). Our team consists mainly of specialized engineers, our clients are multinationals, SMEs, and governments.
We are looking for a sales profile to strengthen our team.
- must: bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years of experience
- must: affinity with new technology, ICT and consulting (and experience in at least one of these domains)
- must: be pro-active, be able to take initiative, be able to plan
- must: excellent writing skills
- must: be commercial and not averse to cold calling
- must: experience in drafting quotations & related presentations
- must: result-oriented, working towards targets
- must: feeling good in a small team of engineers.
- must: excellent knowledge of Dutch, English (writing/reading/speaking), good knowledge of French
- plus: good negotiator
- plus: good knowledge of our various Flemish, Federal and local authorities
- Create forecasts with clear targets per market and per service/product
- pro-active prospecting (including cold calling and customer visits)
- Creating tailor-made quotations & presentations
- Regular reporting (actuals versus forecast, short and clear)
- Apogado has won some important framework contracts, you develop further on this offer
You can also count on the cooperation of your colleagues.
What does Apogado offer?
You will be part of a team of specialized consultants/engineers. You have the flexibility and amiability of a small company, but you stay in the world of the big ones (our customers). Apogado has recently won some important contracts in which new technology plays a very important role.
We also offer a nice salary and a lot of additional benefits (including a car and/or full compensation transport, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc).
Contact us for additional information!
Are you fascinated by information security and privacy? Aren’t you averse to information technology? Is “GDPR” something more than just a buzzword to you?
Maybe Apogado could become your ideal biotope. We advise companies and governments on information security & privacy, and digital transformation. We also have some in-house developed software tools that help our clients with this.
We offer you a career as a consultant / cybersecurity architect.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- You are fascinated by new technology and ICT, and certainly by (the need for more) privacy and cyber security
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You understand why privacy is a fundamental right
- You are an initiator and dynamically set
- You’re result-oriented
- You speak and write English fluently and have sufficient knowledge of Dutch
- Affinity with privacy regulations and/or security frameworks is an advantage
What Apogado has to offer?
You’ll end up in a team of like-minded people. You have the flexibility and conviviality of a small company, but since our clients are all large institutions and companies, you will gain an enormous amount of experience at the same time. Apogado has recently won some important projects in which new technology plays a very important role.
We also offer a fair salary and a lot of additional benefits (including a car and/or full transport compensation, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, working from home, free internet, etc.).
Q: Is this a technical job?
A: It depends on your profile and interests. Apogado specialises in privacy and cybersecurity, but we cover a very broad spectrum: from technical aspects (drawing up software architectures, analysing security protocols, …) to non- or less technical aspects (advice on the correct use of data, privacy, audits, …). Our main strength is that we have all the necessary knowledge ready available in our team.
Q: Where will I work?
A: Your “base camp” is our office. After all, it is important that you know your colleagues well. You will, of course, have regular meetings with clients or partners. And from time to time you will be able to work from home. We are not “bodyshoppers”!
Q: Who are the customers of Apogado?
A: Usually these are larger companies or governments, but also SMEs, federations, research centres, industry, …
Q: What exactly will I do when I work at Apogado?
A: Analyze problems of our customers, guide them to a solution, investigate things, write a policy, give a workshop, design a secure software architecture, give advice on secure system design, identify risks, plan, assume the role of Data Protection Officer, … A lot will depend on your own interests and skills.
Q: Cybersecurity – does that mean I will (ethically) hack?
A: No, we don’t. We do work with firms that do this.
Q: Shall I program?
A: Not if you apply for this job vacancy. Do you like to program? Contact us anyway, as we also have in-house developed software products .
Q: Should I be sensible?
A: Yes. Without logical reasoning or analytical thinking you won’t get very far in our industry.
Q: Why are good written and verbal communication skills required?
A: Occasionally you will make a presentation, write a report or advice. This should be easy to read, clear, and correct. Structure is more important than poetic language, so there is no need to match up with Byron or Shakespeare.
Q: How much experience do I need for this job?
A: We welcome both candidates with and without experience. Your interest and ability to absorb quickly are more important.
Are you fascinated by IT Architecture, Security and efficiency?
Do you – just like us – believe that modern technology can make our lives more easier and make companies and governments more efficient? Do you have at least a basic understanding of Dutch?
Then perhaps Apogado is the perfect environment for you.
As an engineer in Digital Transformation you will help our clients in turning their vision into a well defined technical and application architecture.
From your experience and/or background you know what the advantages and/or disadvantages are in using specific technologies, standards, packages, languages, …
- Master degree in Information Technology or similar disciplines.
- You know how to turn functional requirements into technical building blocks and designs.
- You have some knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- You are interested in modern technology such as : Virtualisation, Microservices, API management, Enterprise Service Bus, (Hybrid) Cloud, Rest API, OpenAPI, …
- You have a basic knowledge on various security topics, like Https/SSL, Public Key Infrastructure, API security, …
- You have some experience or willingness to learn specific testing and modelling tools like SOAPUI, Sparx EA, Archimate, …
- You are proficient at writing in both dutch and english.
- You are result driven and not afraid to propose new initiatives
Most of all you are creative, willing to learn, a good communicator, solution oriented and passionate about IT.
What does Apogado offer?
You will work in a challenging team of people with similar views, exploring new technologies and practical applications. You will have the flexibility of a small company, and facing the challenges of complex environments (our customers).
We offer a good salary with various additional advantages (such as a company car or full reimbursement of transportation cost, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Q: Is this a technical Job?
A: This one is. You need to have at least a basic understanding on how IT systems work and how they are implemented in the context of an organisation on a day to day basis.
Q: Where will I work?
A: The ‘Basecamp’ will be in our office in Mechelen. We believe it is crucial that you know your colleagues, can share ideas and work in a team. Of course meetings at the clients will occur. Occasionally working from home is also possible. We are not “Bodyshoppers”.
Q: Who are the clients of Apogado?
A: Most of the time they are large private or public sector organisations. In the public sector our clients range from the EU, Federal Government, Flemish Government, large and small cities
Q: I’m a free-lancer, can I also apply?
A: No, we are currently only looking for permanent full time engagements. Nevertheless, you can always send us an overview of your specific skills in this matter and we will contact you if we have a need for those skills.
Q: Will I need to program?
A: Not right away. It might occur that some processes need to be automated and this can be accomplished by some small programs or scripts.
Q: How much experience is needed for this job?
A: We accept candidates with every degree in experience as long as the willingness to learn and evolve is present.